Assistant Marketing Analyst APPLY NOW
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Analytics division. This is a great opportunity for an analyst with a deep commercial mind set who has the capabilities interpreting data into meaningful insight and enjoys being in a business facing role, presenting this insight to senior stakeholder in Vurose, up to and including VP level.
Your role will be to help answer the highest value analytical questions posed by departments across the Analytics Team. Reporting to one of the Team Leader Analytics and working under the guidance of the Business Translators, you will leverage your advanced analytical skills and leverage the wider analytical toolkit, to analyse and visualize data resources. Also, you will demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, to effectively work across a multi-disciplined environment. You will be encouraged to develop their skills and techniques for the analysis of data and problem solving, to stay up-to-date with industry leading BI capabilities.
In this role you will design, plan, develop and execute Market Research projects based on business needs. The selected candidate should be able to create strategic recommendations based on data- collected though research or using internal and secondary sources.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
• Determine the right research methodologies based on specific business questions.
• Start -to- End administration and coordination of research programmers.
• Interpret structure and unstructured data, produce reports and make recommendations
• Perform valid and reliable market research analysis
• Monitor and proactively identify relevant industry trends and changes in consumer’s behavior
• Advanced statistical analysis
• Manage external research agency relationships
• Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in a field related to statistics, business, sociology, marketing, research
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working for an international research agency or in the market research team client side for a global brand
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills in addition to well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Must be fully proficient on: MS Office and super user on Excel
• Preferential experience on: Power BI, Tableau, Qualtrics.
• Preferential experience on Ethnographic research, Focus Groups, Choice model, Ad testing, Concept Testing, U&A, product optimization.
• Survey and topic guide creation
• Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced, time-sensitive business environment.
• Self-motivated with strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills. Proactive and resourceful problem solver with a love for learning across multiple facets of Insights/Research function.
• Well-organized and detail-oriented.2022-10-01|||Abu Dhabi, UAE|||Data Analytics||||||YPkin7N_t0MZQSG_|||FULL_TIME|||AED|||MONTH|||range||||||10000|||15000|||false