Sales Executive APPLY NOW
Develops and coordinate sales analysis presentations and ensures adequate sales service for all accounts.. Assists Product Marketing Manager in the timely delivery of sales analysis to impact forecasting and opportunities for growth/ white space in the market to achieve Fiscal Retail Sales, Net sales and net operating profit targets.
Managing Sales Analysis
• Assists Product Marketing Manager in monitoring competitive activity and trends in markets, customers, products, prices, and channels.
• Assists Product Marketing Manager in understanding market dynamics, opportunities for growth, forecasting inline assortment based on trends and retails sales.
• Identify risk areas in sales plan (based on the top door and weekly sales reports) and proposes corrective action to the Brand Manager to ensure targets are achieved.
• Identifies opportunities and risks of new and existing products and develops recommendations for Product Marketing Manager and Brand Manager.
• Monthly order submissions - input from Product Marketing Manager to be shared with distributor markets.
• Manage order submissions (basic) every month as per forecast to ensure high level of service rate. Makes Demand Planning team a key partner in the process.
• Tracks weekly events results & ROI by working closely with the trade marketing team.
• Update the store closures and create the forms for new store openings.
• Regularly visits the UAE market
• Monthly update JBP (Joint Business Plan) projects with key retailers and track sales performance vs set targets and share with the Brand Manager for review.
• Assist the Product Marketing Manager on the monthly reporting and quarterly reviews, as well as the retailer presentations and business updates.
Financial Management & Compliance
• Verifies monthly BI package along with the Product Marketing Manager.
• Participates monthly in the finance estimate meeting.
• Compiles monthly NS estimate for review with Product Marketing Manager, Business Manager, and Brand Manager.
• Assists on the preparation of annual sales forecast (sell-in/sell-thru) and participates in determining market potential.
• Track and evaluate yearly/monthly retail and unit sales targets, yearly/monthly sales and stock plan.
• Assists the Brand Manager on the budget planning, updates of estimates on quarterly and yearly basis as required. Updates the budget templates shared by the finance team within the set deadlines.
• Ensures efficient administration of sales activities, e.g. order flow, inventory level and return percentage.
• Maintains a systematic filing of correspondence.
• Does inventory classification on quarterly basis or as required
• Inventory collection from distributors
• Manages stock returns from distributors
• Meets with the Product Marketing Manager and Business Manager prior to estimate meeting to update the sales and review the cost center estimate prior to the mtg (with the presence of the Brand Manager)
• Monitors and controls selling expenses/claims in line with budget.
• Monthly updates regarding inventory status of key markets (UAE, UK, US, KSA..)
• Manages stock returns from distributor return paperwork.
• Reviews inline forecasts with Marketing & Brand Manager.
• Participates in monthly forecast and demand planning meeting reviews.
Customer Relations/Consumer Market Analyze
• Maintains contact with new and existing customers
• Responds to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
• Attends to all meeting request when required.
• Maintains and develops relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails e.g. store/cosmetics manager while ensuring information is shared.
• Seeks out consumer feedback, market knowledge competitor information. Reports such information to the Brand Manager
• Ensures effective internal communication within the Education, Marketing team and Customer Support across the company.
• Plans store visits - minimum once per month.
• Coordinates retailer and distributor sales meeting twice per year.
• Knowledge of sales practices and principles
• Knowledge of computer application Excel, Outlook etc.
• Good industry knowledge and network of relationships in the industry – with customers, distributors, retailers, suppliers, advertising agencies, and other business partners
• Knowledge of retail operations management.
• Experience in a sales function in a global business.
2022-10-01|||Abu Dhabi, UAE|||Sales||||||3z4C0~sbpnA0LQOD|||FULL_TIME|||AED|||MONTH|||range||||||25000|||35000|||false